Wednesday 28 September 2016

My Gaming Survey Results

My results showed that I enjoy Immersion, Mastery and Action.


These results are kind of true although I don't always play games to master them, I have only 100% about 5 games in my whole life and it's not something I aim to do when I play a game, I just play the game for the story unless its a game I really like then I wont go back to collect everything and gain all the achievements.



My survey also said I like Creation and Discovery which I do like to design things in game such as my house in Wildstar and I enjoy designing things in and Little Big Planet. It also said I enjoy Social aspects of games which is right because I post a lot on Manga forums and also I speak a lot in online chat rooms in my free time such as Gaia Online and Habbo Hotel, so this part of the survey was pretty much exactly correct.

Harry's results showed that he likes Immersion, Social, Mastery and Achievement, so pretty similar to my survey except we both decided we don't really agree with Mastery because neither of us play games just to master them and collect everything they offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment