Wednesday 29 March 2017

Animation Brief

Overview Brief:
The overview of my game is that Killer Clowns have arrived from Outer Space onto Earth in attempt to conquer your planet and have captured your friends, family and neighbours. The main Objective of the game is to kill waves of enemies and progress to the next level until you reach the Clown Tent which is their base and have to kill a end-game boss to destroy the Clowns and repel their attack.

Objective:
Clowns are running around the town with weapons and they look like Aliens from 'Destroy All Humans', when they shoot the humans they vaporise them and are then transferred into the Clown Tent in cocoon like objects. They swarm around the town and eventually it's a desolate place with tumbleweed. One guy appears in the distance and it's you, the main character.

Schedule:

Concept Art:
This is some original concept art for my game:




A concept for a weapon that a clown would use, eventually turned out probably to difficult to actual put in my game.



                 A concept idea for a map within my                     game, again probably too difficult                         to actually make in my game.



Some concept art for a Clown enemy in my game, once again, turned out too difficult to actual create in my game but I did take basic ideas from it such as a big head and slim body.





Padlet:
This is a link to my Padlet, it has lots of ideas that me and Harry were originally going to use but for reason or another decided not too, some ideas will be used but most not:
https://padlet.com/zootmcdoot1/9undiks6se8z


No comments:

Post a Comment